COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Alpine Software Corporation is committed to offering ongoing support during this pandemic. The RedNMX System has added the new E3 Special Studies field to our NFIRS fire incident reporting software for tracking COVID-19 exposure and safety measures. These changes require a system update, which is included under standard support and maintenance. During this time:
- We will have staff in office 7 days a week.
- Email any questions or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call 1-585-264-9080. Please leave a message if it goes to voice mail.
NFIRS 5.0 Compliant
NFIRS 5.0 is a modified and improved National Fire Incident Reporting System which has been designed as a tool for fire departments to report and maintain computerized records of fires and other fire department incidents in a uniformed manner.
- Real Time Validator assists and checks data as you enter it.
- Dynamic forms only display the NFIRS forms required for submission.
- Custom templates for quickly entering common fields.
NEMSIS Gold Certified Patient Care Reporting
The RedNMX NEMSIS EMS Reporting module, provides a quick and accurate system for completing HIPAA compliant EMS Reports. This robust system also includes the ability to integrate incoming CAD information and export standardized information to external agencies including MLREMS, EMS Billing agencies, Hospital fax machines, and the NEMSIS database.
RedNMX™. The Most Integrated Records Management System on the Market.
© 2020 Alpine Software Corporation. All rights reserved.